Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Princess Tilda In Ballet Shoes - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
Thanks so much for all your well wishes, I am really hoping I feel loads better by tomorrow as I am supposed to be going to a craft show with Ali but I do have a back up plan if I still feel this rubbish! I may just have to keep an eye out for people on mobility scooters and either mug them for their scooter or just sit on their lap & hitch a lift around the show with them lol.

Today is new challenge day at
SIMON SAYS STAMP
& this week our challenge is
 ANYTHING GOES

My lovely teamies & I are featuring goodies by Impression Obsession this week & if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
I have been worried my Magnolia love was fading as I've just not had the urge to ink & colour them up like usual, especially as last week was the first time I'd even stamped up one of the new collection stamps so I am way behind other Maggie lovers, but I do love this little girlie & I'm hoping it's just due to being ill that they haven't been grabbing my attention and my mojo & Tilda love will be back to normal soon :)
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E000, E00, E11, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, outfit - C3, C1, C00, crown - N5, N3, N1
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

Simon Says Stamp also has a new MONTHLY CARD KIT CHALLENGE over on Splitcoast Stampers for more info take a peek at the thread HERE & take a peek at Simon's Card Kit Challenge Gallery it's looking gorgeous.


Here's a close up of a few of the embellies I've used. I have embossed the lovely Impression Obsession butterfly, sparkled the Prima roses, added a Prima trinket & fixed lots of pearls to the Memory Box hearts.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes

That's it from me for today peeps, this little card will be heading for my new Etsy shop later :)
Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest

32 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, the skirt is just incredible, totally fantastic how you have coloured her (think i have a colouring fetish lol) - and as usual, totally LOVE everything about the card :-) - hope your feeling more like yourself today honey and that u have been pampered xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over to say what a gorgeous card this is Mandy, and as usual I end up in stitches at the thought of you jumping on some poor, unsuspecting souls scooter....honestly, I don't think it would suit you...lol....hope your well enough to go to the show hun......ON FOOT....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So girly!! Love it, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love this Tilda ,, she is very cute and the almost all white design is stunning ! :-)

    Hope you feel better by tomorrow xx A craft fair !! what craft fair ?? :-) I am sure people won't mind you sitting on their laps on their mobility scooters ,,, lol ,, maybe you can hire one for the day hehe :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifull card! Looks so cleen but yet lovely!

    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and girly! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the details,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Mandy! You always embellish so beautifully :) Thanks for the close up shots too!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, glittery and girly. Gorgeous :)

    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image love all the die-cuts,hope you feel better tomorrow and enjoy the craft fair
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Mandy!!!! Your white on white card is STUNNING!!!! Love this little Tilda and how you coloured her! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Mandy. I love the gorgeous image and the design and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh Mandy your card and image is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!Love the details...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty coloring. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Mandy this is stunning, wow, wow, wow, that is one very beautiful Tilda image, the design is breathtaking, awesome card, I love it so much. Mandy I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW stunning, gorgeous card Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous, girly card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mandy of wow what a stunning card I do love your colouring and your card design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Mandy, you always make gorgeous cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. awwwh... Mandy what a cute card!
    i just love the feeling you get with it.. all airy and tutu and ballarinas :-)
    adorable

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card this is! Love the embellishments and die cuts that you used. Tilda is beautiful too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally Gorgeous!.. Love this sweet little girl!!! FAB FAB Coloring. Love the die cuts. and Beautiful Flower Creation!!! Now I really can see how Gorgeous this stamp is.. when you have colored her! .. :o) Wish you a Great Weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fabulous card my dearest friend^_^
    Adorable image and wonderful embellishments as always^_^
    Have a sweet weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! Love it from top to toe <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow such a gorgeous coloured Tilda
    I keep on practizing with my markers.
    Greetings Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card is gorgeous! I love the little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning Mandy!! Just gorgeous!!

    hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins