Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Snow Heart Tilda - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps,
Today is a catch up with housework day as we have no Physio's or Occupational Therapists etc visiting hubby today for a change. It's brilliant that the Stroke support services visit patients at home it saves a whole lot of stress and expense with hospital visits but it's also nice to have a day off from visitors for a change.
Hubby is doing really well, we are continuing to see small improvements every day and I can tell he is starting to feel better in himself as he has just complained of being "bored" and how he needs to clean and polish his motorbike when he is able to which is a good sign :)

On to today's card -
 
for
& this week our challenge is
ICE INSPIRATION BOARD

My lovely teamies and I are featuring Distress SticklesGlitter Ritz products on our creations this week, if you have any we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
 Here is our inspirational piccy 
winter_moodboard_sss
Would you believe this is the first Tilda from my Autumn stamp club that I have coloured! Shocking I know especially as my Winter kit has been sat neglected from before Christmas and I haven't even cut the stamps out so I don't know what those Tilda's look like yet but I intend to find out later today.
The copic colours I've used are -
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, Hair - E25, E31, E50, clothes - B97, B93, B91 / N5, N3, N1, N0.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

I'm entering my card in the following challenge -
Make It Monday - anything goes
That's me finished for today peep's, thanks for stopping by

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to read that your husband is home and doing relative well, very good news Mandy!!!!!
    LOVE your header with Umbrella Tilda and this icy cold card is a dream as always!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mandy! Glad to hear hubby is improving and I'm sure it won't be long before he's polishing his beloved motorcycle! It must be a relief having his therapy at home and I'm sure being in his home environment is more relaxing than any hospital - no matter how boring!
    Love your sweet Tilda card, but then I love all your creations! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pure stunner Mandy!! Love that sweet Tilda!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Mandy. I really like the littlle trees on each side of the image and those snowflakes peeking from above the image look great too. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, Oooooh my goodness this is truly beautiful the image is so adorable and the layout with all of the lovely embellis is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy
    gorgeous card like always
    hugs and kisses to you
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty pretty! love the design and colors
    happy new year ;) may all your wishes comes true
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card. Love the cold, snowy look and great colouring of Tilda, she's gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Mandy! Happy New Year, I hope you had a lovely Christmas, wishing you and yours all the very best in 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Mandy!! As always, PERFECT coloring :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) such a cute Tilda and all the details are so pretty ,,,, perfect in every way :-)
    Tilda might have been a bit neglected of late ,,, but you have been a bit busy with other things lately ,, am sure she will forgive you ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This shows the joy of winter from a child's point of view! Love it, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a gorgeous, stunning card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Mandy, beautiful design and embellies - adorable Tilda - I think this is my favourite of this Winter Wonderland set!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card, Mandy! Your coloring is perfect and I love the roses and the trees! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow stunning card Mandy as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So darn cute Mandy, that's one adorable Magnolia stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mandy, I hope you hubby is hope now and doing well. A really stunning card love the layout and your colour choice. Happy New Year to you. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins