Thank you for following me xx

Monday 16 June 2014

Sneak Peeks & Tilda With Bowknot

 Hello lovely peeps,
I am on a weeks holiday, the sun is shining & my crafty mojo is running riot making me want to play, play, play, so I am one happy girlie right now :)
I have a couple of sneak peeks and also a card to share with you today.

First of all I have the huge honor of having two new Magnolia cards using the lovely Zodiac Collection exclusively featured over on the fabulous
Simon Says Stamp Store Blog.
Here are a couple of sneak peeks.
Please hop over and take a peek, I'd love to know what you all think :)
I really enjoyed colouring up these little cutie's. Thanks so much to our lovely Steph for inviting me to be today's guest designer on the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store Blog xxxx
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/
 
 I also have a card to share which is different for me as I have had my first attempt at using Polychromo pencils. I think lots of practise with these is needed, but I've enjoyed using them for a change. A big thank you to my lovely friend Elaine who has kindly loaned me hers to test out while I try and decide to buy some or not xx
 I love the softness of the colours with Polychromo's but I think I need to play some more before I make up my mind.
I've used cute little Tilda with Bowknot for my first attempt with Polychromos, and the papers I've used are by Maja Designs, love these.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - anything goes, 
That's me finished for today peeps, my new candy will be posted this week :)
Thanks for stopping by


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy
    you now I am your Magnolia fan
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so fresh and clean. Love this delicate coloring. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandy, again a stunning card! I just love how you always work with soft colors! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so fantastic card mandy. love the colors and all the gorgeous embellies as usual
    congrats on your featuring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll manage in no-time with these new pencils cause this looks perrrrrfect to me Mandy but I think no matter what you do its álways so amazingly gorgeous looking!!!
    Enjoy the week off!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not been over to check your SSS cards yet but will in a minute, but first I need to say this...your colouring with the pencils is AMAZING! If I could achieve something half as good then I'd persevere with them but I just can't feel the love for them.
    Totally gorgeous card, always so perfectly composed and embellished.
    Right, I'm off to SSS.
    Take care
    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww simply gorgeous Mandy as always your so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful and so sweet and so adorable and... well...i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  9. What stunning, beautiful cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh wooowww. Just love your work, so gorgeous! So many little details I only see from you!
    Perfect, Janine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins