Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Animal Magic! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Another week has flown past and I feel like I've spent most of the week searching my garden on slug patrol! I have declared war against the slugs in our garden who have clearly had a fabulous time feasting on my bedding plants! To be fair they have left me a few pathetic looking random stalks dotted about where lovely little plants used to be, well for a few hours anyway!

Onto much nicer things it's new challenge day at Simon Says Stamp :)

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Animal Magic

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring
   goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

On today's card I have featured Paper Smooches Paw Prints dies which are so cute and I have cut them a few times in a row.
The image " Bunny & Butterfly" is by Wild Rose Studio & is adorable as well as being lovely to colour..

The copic colours I've used are -
Rabbit - C3, C1, C00 / RV52, RV000, RV000, Flowers -  R12, R01, R00 / G94, G93, Butterfly - R27, R12, R01 / R12, R30, R000 / R29

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes,  Not Just Cards - anything goes.Our Crafty Corner - anything goes.
That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins