Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Make For The Border! Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
The weather has been beautiful here in the South West for the past few days & my garden is looking so pretty.
Me being me decided to make a Christmas card for my DT creation this week as it was a hot and sunny day!

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
MAKE FOR THE BORDER
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring
Memory Box
    goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.


On today's card I have featured a pretty Memory Box wreath die called Catalina. I have added two borders to my card using a Martha Stewart punch and the top border has been attached to the back of my card & comes over the top like a canopy, & is raised & secured at the front with foam mounting tape.
I've used Simon's lovely Winter die in the center of the wreath and die cut it three times & layered it up before adding some sparkle. I've also added a Simon stitched snowflake to the lace & added some clear sparkly gems & liquid pearls to finish off.


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


Simon Says Stamp

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
  Not Just Cards - anything goes. Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes,  The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes.

Don't forget our
 Kids Challenge
there is still a couple of weeks to let them come over and play too :)

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Mandy, I love the WOW design, the wreath is beautiful and I just love the sparkle on the sentiment and gems, I am sure this will look even more fabulous IRL too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card, Mandy! Love the texture and monochromatic scheme!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white designs are always so special - just love what you've done this week for the challenge, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is so pretty card!
    hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins